RAMP TOTAL B-hCG Test
Better results. Faster decisions.
URINE BASED TESTS AREN’T ACCURATE ENOUGH
All women of childbearing age require the accurate determination of their pregnancy status prior to medical intervention. Standard rapid qualitative urine tests fall short of this requirement in 3 critical ways:
- Collecting samples from incapacitated patients in urgent situations is difficult
- The results are subjective and can be biased
- Monitoring of pregnancy status is not possible with a qualitative test
RAMP Total B-hCG Test
- The RAMP Total β-hCG test gives medical professionals the ability to make treatment decisions based on pregnancy status immediately after patient arrival by testing routinely collected EDTA whole blood.
- Clear results drive efficient decision making allowing better patient triage
- Testing is possible for all patients regardless of their condition
24 Hour Technical Support Available for all RAMP Customers
Contact Our Specialists
To See How We can Help You