RAMP PROCALCITONIN (PCT)
Buying time when every minute counts
WHEN EARLY RECOGNITION OF SEPSIS IS KEY
- Sepsis is a global health crisis with more than 30 million cases annually worldwide
- Early detection and treatment of sepsis has been proven to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs
- One-third of ICU patients with sepsis die before leaving the hospital
- Sepsis is one of the most expensive conditions to treat, with costs exceeding $20 billion USD annually in the US alone
- Procalcitonin(PCT) is a sensitive biomarker elevated in the blood of patients suffering from sepsis. Physicians use PCT to distinguish bacterial sepsis from other causes of similar symptoms
- RAMP Procalcitonin provides quantitative results in ~15 minutes directly from a small blood sample.
- When speed, precision and accuracy are critical, the RAMP® Procalcitonin test provides clinicians the results they need for making informed patient management decisions.
24 Hour Technical Support Available for all RAMP Customers
Contact Our Specialists
For Any Inquiries