Faster results for better patient management
IS IT A COLD? OR SOMETHING WORSE?
- Each year in the US alone, RSV leads to more than 2 million outpatient visits, 57, 000 hospitalizations and 200 deaths in children under the age of 5.
- Laboratory testing is necessary to differentiate highly contagious RSV from the common cold or other rhinoviruses.
- Traditional viral culture techniques can take up to 72 hours
- Rapid visual tests can be subjective, and their reliability depends on the conditions under which they are used.
- Aids in the rapid diagnosis of RSV infections in symptomatic patients 21 years of age and younger.
- Detection of RSV F-protein antigens in nasal wash, nasopharyngeal swab or nasopharyngeal aspirate specimens.
- Objective, qualitative results in ~15 minutes
- Instrument-based data capture and LIS connectivity
24 Hour Technical Support Available for all RAMP Customers
Contact Our Specialists
For Any Inquiries