RAMP FLU A+B Test
Faster results for better patient management
CLASSIC MICROBIOLOGY TESTING IS SLOW
- The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that annual influenza (“flu”) epidemics result in about 3 to 5 million cases of severe illness, and about 290,000 to 650,000 respiratory deaths.
- Laboratory testing is necessary to differentiate flu from other viruses that can cause influenza-like illness (ILI).
- Traditional viral culture techniques can take up to 72 hours
- Rapid visual tests can be subjective, and their reliability depends on the conditions under which they are used.
RAMP Flu A+B Test
- Aids in the rapid differential diagnosis of influenza viral infections in symptomatic patients.
- Identifies the presence of influenza A and influenza B nucleoprotein antigens in nasal wash/aspirate, nasopharyngeal swab or nasopharyngeal aspirate specimens.
- Objective, qualitative results in ~15 minutes
- Instrument-based data capture and LIS connectivity
24 Hour Technical Support Available for all RAMP Customers
Contact Our Specialists
For Any Inquiries