The gold standard biomarker for heart failure (HF)
MANAGING PATIENTS WITH HEART FAILURE
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women around the globe.
- About half of people who develop heart failure die within 5 years of diagnosis
- Heart failure often presents with non-specific symptoms and is frequently confused with pneumonia or COPD
- Heart attacks and Coronary Heart Disease are two of the most expensive conditions to treat.
- Provides rapid, accurate diagnoses and assessment of congestive heart failure.
- More stable then BNP
- Better accuracy in mild heart failure
- Standardize testing to Roche Elecsys
24 Hour Technical Support Available for all RAMP Customers
Contact Our Specialists
For Any Inquiries